Salon floor plans is very important for you who want to build your own salon. It would a fun design since designing salon is somewhat different from designing a big house. Salon floor plans help you to consider the rooms for your clients and also several spots to do the salon activities. Consider about the space and the needs you want to create. The stations, shampoo, reception desk, and waiting rooms should be right and good. The small salon design needs a very careful design so that the salon room can be optimal in its function. Salon floor plans help you to create salon by considering the space and the area size. 4 stations are enough to handle the customers. Framing mirror will help the room looks bigger than it actually is. Put the right furniture and choose the most functional furniture inside the room. It will make the space of the salon looks quite big. Besides, the waiting room can be set up behind the stations. It is better to set up the reception desk in front near the waiting room so that people can easily recognize their turns. Retail cabinets can be set up in the corner and near front. It helps the customer who wants to buy the retail product to see the products.
Salon Floor Plans
Related Posts Salon Floor Plans
- The Steps For Installing The Carpet Tiles
- Find Exclusive Casita Floor Plans Ideas Via Online
- Minimalist Concept For Single Floor House
- Considerably Cheap Ideas Of Bedroom Makeovers
- How To Make The Design Of Metal Building With Mix Of Classic Style Floor?
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Floor Plans For Small Families
- The Spiderman Bedroom Theme For The Boys